Addinol Hydraulic HLP 68
field of use
Specifications / Approvals
meets the requirements
ADDINOL Hydraulic Oils HLP 68 is made from high-quality mineral oil raffinates of hydrostatic and classic processing as well as a combination of active ingredients containing zinc, which improves the aging behavior, the wear protection and the corrosion protection behavior.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Particularly suitable as a pressure fluid for industrial and mobile hydraulic systems of various types.
- Very well suited for systems that are operated with high pressures.
- Excellent when specific anti-wear requirements are placed on the oil.
- Can be used to lubricate bearings and gears in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Advantageous in all applications in which hydraulic oils according to DIN 51524-2 with demulsifying properties are required.
- Very good demulsibility and good water separation capacity
- Excellent air release and low foaming tendency
- Good compatibility with the usual sealing materials and paints
- Excellent anti-wear properties
- High thermal-oxidative stability
- Listed and accepted by numerous aggregate and component manufacturers
- High purity
ADVANTAGES FOR THE USER
- Protection against water ingress
- Reducing foam formation
- Leaks are avoidable
- Trouble-free operation even in multi-metal systems
- Low oil aging with extended oil change intervals
- Versatile uses
- reduces the risk of misuse
- Good filterability
Meets and exceeds the requirements of:
- DIN 51524-2 (HLP)
- DIN EN ISO 6743-4 (HM)
- Bosch Rexroth
Viscosity classification according to:
- DIN 51519
- ISO 3448
|Image||SKU||Pack Size||Price||Stock||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|205LTRS||₵12,906.77||In Stock|| |