CASTROL SPHEEROL EP 2
Castrol Spheerol EP2 is an extreme pressure, lithium-based, general-purpose industrial grease of an NLGI No. 2 consistency.
Castrol Spheerol EP2 is recommended as a general-purpose grease in all heavily loaded or shock-loaded plain and anti-friction bearings or where an extreme pressure additive is required on industrial plant and earthmoving equipment. The product is suitable for operating temperatures between -25°C to 120°C.
-High mechanical stability – the grease keeps its consistency in service ensuring long lubricant life
-Good adhesion – continuous lubrication and reduced consumption as film stays between lubricated surfaces
-Good water resistance – the grease film remains on the surface even in the presence of water
-Resistant to copper and steel corrosion – helps prevent rust and oxidation on metal surfaces
-Excellent EP and anti-wear properties – protects equipment against extreme loading and helps minimise bearing component wear
[pdf-embedder url=”http://store.lsg-gh.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/GRE-0013.pdf”]SKU: CAS-IND-0011
CASTROL SPHEEROL HD
Castrol Spheerol HD is a premium, lithium complex, NLGI No. 2 grease, especially developed for heavy duty applications. The product is enhanced by tackifier, 5% molybdenum disulphide and extreme pressure additives, which offer excellent protection from wear. Suitable for use at operating temperatures between -20º and 150ºC.
Castrol Spheerol HD may be used in a variety of heavy duty and high temperature applications in areas of severe operating and climatic conditions. The product is especially suitable for the lubrication of heavy duty components that are subjected to rotating motion, stock loading and water ingress, for example : chassis, highly loaded kingpins, U-joints, bucket pins, fifth wheels and open gears.
Extended equipment life and higher profitability.
- Reduced downtime and replacement costs.
- Extended re-greasing periods.
- The product forms a natural seal around components, preventing the ingress of dust, grit and foreign matter.
- The excellent load carrying properties ensure that equipment is protected from wear under severe operating
- The product offers outstanding resistance to water wash through the excellent adhesive properties.
- Reduction in component wear is also provided by the presence of molybdenum disulphide.
- Suitable for high temperature applications.
- Compatible with other lithium and lithium complex greases.
- Protection of equipment from rust, corrosion and oxidation.
- High temperature stability.
- Anti-rust, anti-corrosion and anti-wear additives.
- Castrol Spheerol HD contains tackifier.
[pdf-embedder url=”http://store.lsg-gh.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/GRE-0030.pdf”]SKU: CAS-IND-0012