Showing all 2 results
Addinol Universal Cleaner Spray
ADDINOL universal cleaner spray is based on a mixture of hydrocarbons and solvents.
Optimum use and storage temperature from +15°C to +25°C .
AREAS OF APPLICATION
• A DDINOL universal cleaning spray is ideal for cleaning and maintaining all material surfaces in industry, workshops, at home and for hobbies.
• It is used to degrease and dissolve residues on moving parts, engine and transmission components.
• Cleaning of chains, clutch and brake linings on motor vehicles and bicycles
• Degreasing of sealing and adhesive surfaces before installation or further treatment
• Removal of aged and resinified oil and grease residues and adhesive residues
1. Check compatibility before use on plastics and rubber.
2. Do not use in closed rooms
3. Shake the spray can well before use .
4. Spray onto the surface to be cleaned, leave to take effect and wipe off the dirt. Repeat the process for stubborn dirt. 5. Cleaned, dry components can be further processed or used immediately. 6. Spray distance about 20 – 30cmSKU: n/a
CASTROL SPHEEROL SX 2
Spheerol SX 2 is a complex calcium sulphonate grease providing superior performance benefits in the highly aggressive conditions experienced in the marine environment.
Spheerol SX 2 is a true multipurpose ship machinery lubricant, specifically developed to provide enhanced lubrication and protection for bearings, wire ropes and open gears usually found in marine environments.
Spheerol SX 2 is suitable for most journal bearings, wire ropes and open gears used in marine deck equipment and can be considered for roller, ball and needle bearings generally used in engine room equipment.
In addition to the excellent protection provided for wire ropes and open gears, Spheerol SX 2 is also suitable for use on a wide range of deck equipment where it will protect and lubricate hinges, turnbuckles, screws, fair leads etc.
For multipurpose applications a grease gun may be used with Spheerol SX 2. Alternatively traditional application methods can be used for wire ropes and open gears. (Please see also “”Additional Information””).
Features / Benefits
Spheerol SX 2 is proven to offer:
-High drop point.
-Excellent protection against corrosion.
-High resistance to sea water wash off.
-Strong adhesion to surfaces.
-A lubricant which is solvent free containing no heavy metals or harmful constituents.SKU: CAS-IND-0057
Showing all 2 results