Addinol Antifreeze Extra
field of use
Automotive functional fluids
Specifications / Approvals
meets the requirements
Cummins CES 14603 , DAF 74002 , DDC Power Cool Plus , Deutz 0199-99-1115 , Ford WSS-M97B44-D , GM 6277 M , Isuzu , John Deere JDM H5 , Komatsu KES 07.892 , Liebherr MD1-36-130 , Mazda , MB 325.3 , MTU MTL 5048 , Scania , Volvo VCS 418-0001 , VW TL-VW 774 D (G12) , VW TL-VW 774 F (G12+) , Wärtsilä 32-9011 , Yanmar Antifreeze
ADDINOL Antifreeze Extra is a high quality and environmentally friendly radiator antifreeze based on ethylene glycol with special anti-corrosion agents for all materials used on the engine.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Excellent for long-term protection against frost and corrosion for cooling circuits in combustion engines.
- Particularly recommended for use in high-performance engines where special aluminum protection is required at higher temperatures.
- Very well suited for use in all modern petrol and diesel engines.
ADDINOL Antifreeze Extra is a coolant concentrate that has to be diluted with water before use. It must not be used as a pure concentrate. It can be mixed with water in any ratio.
Antifreeze Extra Water Antifreeze up to
35% 65% – 18°C
40% 60% – 24°C
50% 50% – 36°C
Adequate corrosion protection is not guaranteed below a concentration of < 33% ADDINOL Antifreeze Extra!
- High chemical stability
- Concentrate – mixable with any water
- Excellent protection against corrosion
- Long life span
- Neutrality to rubber and plastics
- Free of silicate, nitrite, amine, borate and phosphate
- Low tendency to foam
ADVANTAGES FOR THE USER
- Long lifetime
- Desired frost protection can be set in a targeted manner, economical use
- Protection of all metals used in the unit, eg aluminium, cast iron, copper
- Year-round use, also suitable for extended change intervals
- Increased protection against leaks
- no deposits
- Reliable in practical use
₵146.03 – ₵21,941.00
|Image||SKU||Pack Size||Price||Stock||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|205LTRS||₵21,941.00||In Stock|| |
|20LTRS||₵2,208.00||In Stock|| |
|1.5LTRS|| ||In Stock|| |