CASTROL MAGNATEC 5W-40 C3
Out of stock
Up to 75% of engine wear happens while your engine warms up. When the engine stops oils drain off critical engine parts, however Castrol
Magnatec’s intelligent molecules don’t, they cling to the engine like a magnet providing an extra layer of protection ready to protect from
the moment you turn the key.
Castrol Magnatec’s molecules are always there, always ready, dramatically reducing** engine wear when the most damage happens; as
your car warms up.
Castrol Magnatec. Instant protection from the moment you turn the key.
**As tested against the industry Sequence IVA wear test
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 is suitable for use in automotive gasoline and diesel engines where the manufacturer recommends an ACEA
C3, API SN/CF or earlier specification 5W-40 lubricant.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 is approved for use in a vehicles from a wide range of manufacturers, please refer to the specifications section
and your vehicle handbook.
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 has been specially formulated to deliver outstanding protection for the latest engines fitted with after treatment
devices such as diesel particulate filters and 3 way catalysts
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 is approved to *GM dexos2®: supersedes GM-LL-B-025 and GM-LL-A-025 License number (GB2D0115082).
Castrol Magnatec’s Intelligent Molecules:
– Cling to critical engine parts when the oil drains down
– Cling to your engine forming an extra layer that protects during start up and beyond;
– Bond to metal surfaces to make engine parts more resistant to wear;
– Are combined with synthetic technology to provide increased protection in high and low temperature applications;
– Provide continuous protection for all driving conditions, styles and temperatures;
Castrol Magnatec 5W-40 C3 delivers superior performance under extreme cold start up conditions
|Image||SKU||Pack Size||Price||Stock||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|1LTR||₵0.00||Out of Stock|
|4LTRS||₵0.00||Out of Stock|
|DRUM||₵0.00||Out of Stock|