ADDINOL, ADDINOL GEAR, ADDINOL INDUSTRIAL, INDUSTRIAL GEAR OIL
Addinol Gear Oil 220 F
industrial gear oils
Specifications / Approvals
ANSI/AGMA 9005-F16 , DIN 51517-3 (CLP) , ISO 12925-1
ADDINOL Gear Oil 220 F is made on the basis of selected mineral oil raffinates and an optimally matched combination of zinc and ash-free additives.
Operating temperature up to +100°C.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Excellent for lubricating almost all types of closed industrial gears with spur or bevel gear teeth.
- Can also be used for splash and circulation lubrication.
- Preferred use in the paper industry in industrial gears with high exposure to foreign matter.
- Also ideally suited for lubricating heavily loaded plain and roller bearings, joints and guides.
- Outstanding scuffing capacity and very good anti-wear properties
- Good gray stain resistance
- High aging stability
- Very good protection against rust and non-ferrous metal corrosion
- Low tendency to foam
- Very good elastomer compatibility
- Zinc and ash free
ADVANTAGES FOR THE USER
- Longer machine life (reduced operating costs)
- Lowest fatigue tendency of the machine elements
- Long oil life
- Very good protection of machine parts, also in multi-metal systems
- Reduction of maintenance and repair costs
- High security against foam formation even with strong foreign matter influence
- Very good compatibility and long service life of the sealing elements
- No residue formation from ash
₵1,243.00 – ₵12,244.00
|Image||SKU||Pack Size||Price||Stock||Quantity||Add to Cart|
|SPE-0398||20LTRS||₵1,243.00||In Stock|| |
|SPE-0397||205LTRS||₵12,244.00||In Stock|| |