Showing all 2 results
ADDINOL, BRAKE FLUID
Addinol Brakefluid Dot 4
Automotive function fluids
Specifications / Approvals
FMVSS 116 DOT 4, FMVSS 116 DOT 3, ISO 4925 Class 4, ISO 4925 Class 6, SAE J 1703, SAE J 1704
ADDINOL Brake Fluid Dot 4 is a fully-synthetic fluid of type DOT 4 based on glycol ether. An effective additivation ensures outstanding corrosion and ageing protection as well as high chemical stability and excellent lubricating properties.
• Excellent suitability for hydraulic brake and clutch systems, where a non-mineral oil based DOT 3 or DOT 4 Fluid is required
• Highly suited for vehicles equipped with ESP and/or ABS control systems
MISCIBILITY – NOT miscible with brake fluids based on mineral oil. Miscible with other synthetic brake fluids of the same specification.
• High chemical and thermal stability
• Excellent corrosion protection
• High dry and wet boiling point
• No evaporation loss
• Good compatibility with sealing materials
ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS
• Stable effect in operation interval
• Good compatibility with all materials in brake systems
• Improved protection against formation of steam bubbles
• No refilling is necessary
• High safety because of a faultless systemSKU: n/a
-, BRAKE FLUID
CASTROL BRAKE FLUID DOT 4
Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is a high boiling synthetic brake fluid which far exceeds the requirements of the SAE J1703, SAE J1704, FMVSS 116 DOT 4, ISO 4925 and JIS K2233 specifications.
Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is designed for use in brake systems particularly those which are exposed to extreme conditions.
This product has been formulated from mixed polyalkylene glycol ethers and borate esters together with other high performance additives and inhibitors which give ultimate system protection against the effects of corrosion and high temperature vapour lock.
The formulation has been developed such that the vapour lock point can be sustained at a higher level than conventional glycol ether based fluids during the service life of the product.
Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 is fully compatible with other fluids meeting FMVSS 116 DOT 3 and DOT 4 however, in order to maintain the superior performance characteristics of Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4, avoid mixing with other brake fluid products.
All conventional brake fluids deteriorate during use. It is strongly recommended that Castrol Brake Fluid DOT 4 should be changed according to the vehicle manufacturers advice. In the absence of such advice, a 2 year change period is recommended.
As with all brake fluids which contain glycol ethers, care should be taken to avoid spilling this product on paintwork as it may have a damaging effect. In case of spillage rinse the affected area with water immediately. Do not wipe.SKU: CAS-AUT-0007
Showing all 2 results